Title Transfer or Title Registration

Global Multi Services has been providing title transfer or title registration services to trucking companies for over 15 years. If you require DMV processing, our experts will go the extra mile to help you and eliminate all the hassles related to DMV. We specialize in making things simple and fast.

We serve our clients throughout the USA. If you invest in our services, you don’t have to stand in the queue and deal with paperwork.


Title functions as a legal document that helps in providing the attestation of the ownership of a truck or any other vehicle. It can be either in electronic form or paper document consisting of 17 characters Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).

If you are looking for the title of your vehicle, our team can assist you in getting it done.


Title only vehicles are those vehicles that were not registered earlier in California. A California title only was issued against such vehicles without any kind of registration.


If you are looking for a title transfer for your vehicle with CA plates, then we are here to help you out. We can assist you in any kind of title transfer with our expertise.


The commercial vehicles which are not operative for an entire year are eligible for Partial Year Registration (PYR). It is valid for an indefinite period ranging between a year.

How to apply for PYR?

Step 1: Inform the DMV either in person or through an email mentioning the purpose to operate a vehicle based on partial year, before the expiry date of the annual registration.

Step 2: Make the payment against the vehicle’s PYR. If the vehicle is operating below 10,001 pounds then pay the entire registration fees along with the license of the vehicle, PYR service charges, and assumed unladen weight for the projected period of use. If the vehicle is operating on 10,001 pounds or above then also the payments heads will remain the same. There will be some additional charges of CTIP, CVRA decal fees, and assumed CVRA which needs to be paid if the vehicle operated on or above 10,001 pounds.

If you want to use the vehicle for the subsequent months then you need to inform the DMV either in person or through an email regarding the number of months you will operate your vehicle along with a Certificate of Non-Operation/Planned Non-Operation Certification (REG 102. Apart from that pay the PYR services charges, CVRA fees or assumed unladen weight charges against the period of operation of the vehicle. In case the unladen weight is more for the subsequent months of use, then CVRA decal fees will be due and submit a Declaration of Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW)/Combined Gross Vehicle Weight (CGW) (REG 4008).


Step1: Register the trailer within 10 days of acquiring it with California DMV.

Step2: Report a change in address within 10 days of the move to DMV if you are new to California and already own a trailer.

Step3: Request the license plate (customized or standard) and affix it on the trailer as you receive it.

If you partner with Global Multi Services, our team with handle everything related to title registration. All you have to do is count one us and sit back relax.