Quick and Easy IRS Form 2290 Filing
IRS Form 2290, also known as Heavy Vehicle Use Tax (HVUT) is a federal excise task imposed on heavy weight vehicles that operate on the public highway. Owners of vehicles having gross weight 55,000 lbs or more must file form 2290 from July 1 to June 30 every year and get their Stamped Schedule 1. The deadline for filing form 2290 is August 31. However, if the due date falls on a weekend, they can file the form by the next business day.
The experts at Global Multi Services make your job easy by filing your form 2290 online and processing your application quickly. We ensure that you receive your Stamped Schedule 1 within minutes hassle-free.
If you’re a fleet owner, we provide you with an account to store your information. On the other hand, if you’re a tax professional and want to e-file in bulk, we provide you with an exclusive account from where you can select the businesses you are filing 2290 for. Besides, we also:
- Compute your taxes accurately
- Guide you throughout the process
- File your form instantly using our interface
- Ensure the accuracy of the form via a downloadable completed form.
Apart from e-filing form 2290 on your behalf, we provide you with an experienced fleet manager who understands your requirements and helps you in managing your duties accurately and efficiently.
Why You Should Choose Global Multi Services
- We keep you away from the tedious manual filing process.
- We manage bulk data efficiently.
- We do everything online so that you don’t have to wait in the IRS office.
- We save your time by handling bulk paper works.
- We quickly provide you Stamped Schedule 1.
- We provide step-by-step guidance on filing the form.
In short, Global Multi Services allows you to e-file Form 2290, eliminating the need for waiting around government office in long queues. Besides, the stress-free and paper-less filing will cost you less than $50. So, the choice is clear.